Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rally at my dads/ holidays

The Rally at Dads

On Sunday the middle weekend of the holidays the rotorua rally took place at tech park my Dad was co-driver for his friend Chris they where number 3 Chris's friend Wayne was looking after me when dad was off on the rally . Chris's son Max was competing as well  as number 13. The first stage came when I was waiting it got very very boring because you couldn't go off and watch the rally because it would be a very very long walk and we had to stay and help the pit crew. It was time for the first service they came in and we changed the tiers and checked the pressure and there they where off on another stage. I had bought a hot chocolate with the $20 dollars my dad gave me. Wayne took me to over to where the cars pass bye, on a spectator corner. When dad came passed he waved we waited and waited for max to come pass but he never. We started to walk back slowly we where worried about max. About 3 hours later max was back but dad wasn't I started to get scared. Max's younger brother Jared,me and Wayne went off to find them. We went down the road a little to a forestry gate where there were some safety cars and ambulace luckly dad was okay but I still haden't seen him yet. We went back down the road to the pit's we where waiting and waiting finaly we got some news and I could go see dad.

picture of max's car on a diffrent rally











No comments:

Post a Comment