Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Olympic PBl Blog Post

Welcome back to my blog and today I will be showing you my Olympic PBL project. I chose to make a model of a pole vault stadium my original plan was to make a 20 interesting fact video about pole vaulting and Eliza McCartney the New Zealand pole vaulter. At Rio 2016 she won a bronze medal and at the end of 2015 she set a junior pole vault world record clearing 4.80m.
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BLOG POST!!!

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic:


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
FullSizeRender.jpg


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was the painting because I really enjoy painting and it makes me happy

  • The most challenging thing about my project was choosing the main point of the project because it was hard make a decision   

  • The main skill I got better at was hot glue gunning I got better at it by gluing Straightly  

  • Something interesting I learnt was Eliza McCartney holds the Junior World pole vault record                         

  • What I would most like to change about my project is The whole thing because It seemed too easy


  • I would like to do my next PBL Make an athletics Stadium

Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
I use my collaboration muscle when I was working with others to paint.
I use my interdependence muscle When I help some other people paint and they help me with the supplies for my project
I Used my imitation muscle When I saw some people making Gymnastics stadiums and soccer stadiums out of cardboard  

1 comment: